Please be certain to read the associated docs in both:

        doc/radosgw/orphans.rst
        doc/man/8/rgw-orphan-list.rst

so you understand the limitations and potential pitfalls. Generally this tool
will be a precursor to a large delete job, so understanding what’s going on is
important.

I look forward to your report! And please feel free to post additional
questions in this forum.

Eric

--
J. Eric Ivancich