Hi,

On 07/01/2015 10:13 PM, German Anders wrote:
Hi cephers,

Is anyone out there that implement enhanceIO in a production environment? any recommendation? any perf output to share with the diff between using it and not?

I've used EnhanceIO as accelerator for our MySQL server, but I had to discard it after a fatal kernel crash related to the module.

In my experience it works stable in write through mode, but write back is buggy. Since the later one is the interesting one in almost any use case, I would not recommend to use it.

Best regards,
Burkhard Linke