From: "Dominik Zalewski" <dzalew...@optlink.net>
To: "German Anders" <gand...@despegar.com>
Cc: "ceph-users" <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 5:28:10 PM
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] any recommendation of using EnhanceIO?

Hi,

I’ve asked same question last weeks or so (just search the mailing list
archives for EnhanceIO :) and got some interesting answers.

Looks like the project is pretty much dead since it was bought out by HGST.
Even their website has some broken links in regards to EnhanceIO

I’m keen to try flashcache or bcache (its been in the mainline kernel for some
time)

Dominik