My personal favorite is the "alphabet soup" job descriptions.  They want C,
C++, VB, XML, Java, etc for an HTML production job.  I've met only a
handful of people will all the qualifications some of these entry level
jobs require.  I took the opportunity to rewrite ours and this is what I
came up with:

"You'll need to have a small but bullet-proof ego, play well with others or
alone, and be able to work with little direction. Also, the ability to talk
geek-speak and plain english to different technical audiences is a plus.
Hand-coded HTML, some Javascript and ODBC required. Seeing Cold Fusion,
Flash, Java, and large database administration or development tools
(Oracle, Sybase) on your resume would make us do a happy dance. We're
especially interested in people who've used Allaire's Spectra, played with
it, or have a vague idea of what it might be and want to learn. This is
growth hiring, as we have no attrition to speak of. If you're still reading
and this sounds good, we want to hear from you."

And we still get people who think FrontPage makes them a web developer.
(sigh).

Sharon