<snip>GEL:No no no Dances with Horsies..
you can do HTML AND WYSIWYG with Dreamweaver just as well.
----------
<snip>ERI*K*A
6) Found myself viewing and editing HTML in the HTML window far too often,
might as well of done it in Studio.

Oh, Gel-ly muffin, *** ruffles hair **** did you read my number 6? If I am
going to edit my code in an HTML window, I might as well use Studio.

<CF_ULTRA_RANT>
I thought it was a pain to use both windows. But, it's all a matter of
personal preference anyway....I am  quite used to (and quick on the draw I
might add) switching between a browser and Studio to see my results. This is
also more *lifelike* than viewing results in an UltraDev window. :)

I also typically have both Netscape and IE going at the same time so I can
check along the way. There is nothing more annoying than spending 5 hours
getting a page perfect only to have Netscape murder it. (and that preview in
browser window mode in UltraDev?! Peshaw,...pain in the a**. Shows you a doc
from a temp file...it's not coming from the web server, pain, pain, pain.
</CF_ULTRA_RANT>

However.....like I said...great for throwing up the nephew's website or
something for the neighbor down the street! <grin>

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
be amused."