yes, all email thoughts are distilled down to their essence by a team
of very fast hamsters, transcribed by 1,000 bright chimpanzees, and
disappear into a cloud of ideas.

ok, it's not exactly like that. We do read all the messages sent to
the wish email addresses, but aren't able to reply directly to many.
The wish email for each product is received by the product managers
as well as a number of real live engineers that are writing the
software. We also summarize and review the wishes as part of planning
any new release.

we're setting up the wish email for coldfusion, etc. right now, but
in the meantime [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a good
general one.

thanks

Kevin