on top of which, pud's (the clam who runs F---ed Co) PHP code was breaking
like mad when he first made the transition.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 8:57 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: PHP

And did you see our summary of the PC Magazine review of CF 4.5, where they
gave CF 4.5 a great review, rating it "very good"? They also liked CF 5.0:

http://www.fusionauthority.com/alert/index.cfm?alertid=74#review3

PHP/Zend article summary at:

http://www.fusionauthority.com/alert/index.cfm?alertid=74#review2

So ... PHP breaks down, and CF _can_ scale.

I feel vindicated!! Take that, F*cked site.

(BTW, Erika, thanks for the compliment, and the plug!)

Judith