Michael,

I couldn't agree with you more. In fact, I'm the first to say that you
should learn as many tech languages as possible to be versatile, especially
in this business environment. But I feel that CF is being given a bad name
by people who just don't know any better. It's nice to see a review that
supports CF (the second one mentioned.)

I think, when it comes down to it, it's bad code and bad planning/lack of
funds or equipment that brings sites down. It's not the language you use.

Judith

> Not wanting to start a which is better arguement, but anybody who writes a
> message that PHP is "too immature" for high traffic bussiness sites
doesn't
> know the first thing about PHP or for that matter web development.  PHP is
> now running a lot of high end, high traffic websites (Restoration
Hardware,