-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Nitterauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Exactly - it seems that some list members have nothing better to do besides
reply to every post instantly creating hundreds of meaningless messages per
day. I guess they really don't have anything constructive to do. If my
employees were spending that much time responding to meaningless list
postings rather than getting the work done for our clients, the would find
themselves quickly unemployed. Obviously many out there either have no work
to do or are playing while on the clock or on billable time. That is not
professional in any way shape or form. If the work load is as stressful as
some make it seem, my guess is they are in the wrong preofession.

Jim Nitterauer