Erika (with a K) & Stephenie,

***southern drawl***
Me? <looking back over my shoulder> A lurker?? I never! Well, actually I was
looking around for some cf recourses and found the community. I haven't been
following very close to the threads (I have an uncanny knack of stating the
obvious) and just found this letter. Now I don't mean to intrude, I mean I
wasn't actually invited or anything. But I do enjoy an <evil grin> evil grin
as much as anyone!

And like most guys dream of having the attention of two intelligent and
worldly women as you two (again stating the obvious) would just be a dream
come true! As for handling it... <wicked grin> I could always die trying!
And I would die a happy man too!

<sheepish grin> Is the offer to come in and play still good?

James

Regards,
James Lathem
Web Developer and