Hiya hiya hiyas! :)

Well..I didn't say anything about my Friday night escapades (They weren't as
exciting as Todd's little uhh..holiday..) but here goes since we seem bereft
of other banter hee hee

The night started quite well, with us going to the club on land, rather than
out to sea :)

Now..a little background. My buddy is going out with a girl who has very
conservative parents. SO whenever we pull up to her house, he makes me turn
down the music..tells me not to talk too loud while outside waiting..he gets
really nervous.

I of course, seldom take him on..but anyways :)

tonight was the same, and I smirked as he gets out..opens the gate..opens
teh door for her..then gets into the car.
A rather humorous exchange on the way to the club was:

Mr. Gentleman:"You know.. I think we going to have to break up you know..you
stretching my family relations.."
Girl:"huh?"
Mr. Gentleman: "yeah..tonight before I went out, My grandmother pulls me
aside and tells me to be careful, so I thought she was talking about me..but
then she continues that be careful about you..and making sure you're alright
and all that. Normally she'd be all concerned about me. You've taken my
place with my grandmother!"
girl:*giggles..titters*

I turn to my other friend, Charles, in the front seat and say," So..yuh
think he spend about half an hour practicing them lines infront the mirror
or what?"

Now..I thought the music would have drowned what I was saying out..but the
girl and Mr. Gentleman heard.
He seemed embarrassed..and she seemed to be fighting from bursting with
laughter.^_^

ANyways...the drive proceeded without him dropping anymore lines like those
again hee hee :)

The party itself was ok..a bit more sedate than last time..well much more
sedate actually. It was a different crowd this time, and they messed up the
music in my opinion..but you can't have everything.
The drinks were still free..that fact forming the introduction to the second
part of my tale:
Dropping the girl back home! :)

We arrived at her house, and Mr. Gentleman walks out and opens the
door..walks her to the gate..

and suddenly I hear the door to the passenger seat open.

And my friend Charles walks out the car.

No problem...he just wants to stretch his legs I think.

I remain in the car bobbing to the music on the radio.

next thing you know..I look through the passenger window and see Charles
standing with his head down on the opposite side of the street.

I am thinking to myself..what the hell is up?

By this time, Mr. Gentleman has finished with the pleasantaries of saying
'good night'..and the girl is beginning to go inside..
when,at 4AM,we all hear BAAAAARRRFFFF...

I blink, for a moment..not sure what just happened..then realise that
Charles is there throwing up on the neighbours lawn..and LOUDLY too!

Well..I'm sorry...and I've already apologised to everyone concerned..but I
could not help myself.
I started laughing.
Laughing till I cried..at the expression on Mr. Gentleman's face,at the
situation on the whole.

His eyes bugging out of his head..
the girl looking shocked...

and Charles still there quite happily barfing away on the neighbour's lawn.
<--is laughing now just remember it all

That's when the light goes on in the girl's house.

Next thing I know , Charles is being stuffed into the car,the car doors
slam, and an irate Mr. Gentleman is there goading me to mash the goddamned
accelerator let's go.(all manners forgotten apparently hee hee).

Which I did..through a stream of tears and laughter.
^_^

We all got home safely..though I had to stop along the way to dry my eyes
with a tissue :)

Hope this brightens someone's day..I think it was a sort of 'you had to be
there' situation, but I thought I'd share it anyways.

:~)~

-Gel