From: John Wilker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 5:58 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: CFUGS

I work in OC so have gone to the OC meetings, the problem is I work 7-4 so I
have to hang for a few hours then drive all the way home at 9:30. I'm hoping
there are some IE'ers that wouldn't mind a meeting that is on the way home
so afterwards there is little to no commuting home. I actually (not for much
longer though) live in Perris

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

What does Snoop Dogg use to do his laundry?  Blee-otch!