I live in Louisiana, the home of the best politicians money can buy.  I
looked at the recent problems in Florida and thanked God that we had the
likes of Huey and Earl Long as our chief executive.

Thanks to thier brand of political machines, problems like Florida
experienced are unlikely.  We just have to make sure we don't get a
Commissioner of Elections who will be conficted of a felony.