> working for the queen???
>
> whats it like working for Bush???
>
> sorry - I don't see what/how/why etc this question means???

I think he may be referring to the fact that, if you live in England and
you're not a member of the royal family, then you are a subject of the
crown, while in the United States of America we are all citizens.  It may
not seem at first like there is a difference, but if you look at the
structuring of laws, taxes, "permissions granted" to subjects, and the
differences between what the Queen may do and what her citizens may do, it
is rather different.  I think the same basic thing is true for Canada, but
I'm not sure.

That being said, I have a great respect for England.  My brother lives
there, and he and his family are very happy.  Also, I believe I am eligible
for dual citizenship with Canada through my late grandmother's citizenship.
I spent a lot of time there in my youth.  It's amazing, but every single
person I've ever met from Canada -- English or French Canada == has been
really nice.  I know they can't stand us up there, but they really are nice.

Anyway, God Save the Queen!

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866