Todd-

THANK YOU.

-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 10:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Road Rage Hell

Um ... whatever happened to being able to speak your mind without having
someone beat your butt over it?  Just because I have a few choice words for
you, that does not give you the right to smack me upside the head.  Don't
try to make that sound like it was Ben's fault.  The other guy didn't
retaliate in kind, he escalated the confrontation .. that's just not
excusable.

Of course, next time you say something someone doesn't like, I guess it's ok
if they track you down and pelt you to death with muffins ... seeing as how
you asked for it and all by daring to argue with them ..

Todd