International monitoring will not see the terrorists building the bombs,
only the Israily reaction to them. That's besides the proven 'fear' that
monitors seem to have in the middle east. They'd rather do nothing or blame
Israel then upset people who may kill them. We've seen this in Hebron, in
Lebenon with the kidnapping, in the Saini when the forces just up and left
right before Egypt invaded, etc.
As for targeted killing, if you know someone is a terrorist and is going to
bomb you then kill him first. Israel has already given a list of these
terrorists to the Palestinian police (as required in the Oslo agreement)
but the palestinians have done NOTHING AT ALL about arresting them. Yes,
they may take them off the street for a day for a photo op but they let
them right out.
As for the prime minister starting it, this is a total myth. This was all
planned before he went to THE HOLIEST PLACE IN THE JEWISH RELIGION. He told
them he was coming and there was no problem. He didn't go into the moasc.
He went into a public place. If you don't believe me then you can read the
published reports from palestinian leaders saying outright that they had
planned this and he was just an excuse.
Actuall, the orient house is in Jerusalem. According to the oslo agreement
(yes, that again) the palestinians are not allowed to have any diplomatic
or administrative offices outside their self rule areas. Israel just
enforced this part of the agreement (finally). This was a violation on
their part.
There's a nice report to Congress about all the Oslo violations with like
99% being on the Palestinian side. Of course, Congress and the state
department are two different places.
What's different today is explosives loaded with nails going off in crowded
pizza parlors. These are the 'they' that should be killed first and
foremost. Would you kill bundy before he murdered? How about son of sam?
These guys are worse.