not in THIS administration.

<rant>

Back around when we invaded Iraq I said I was proceeding on the assumption that this administration always lied and was always corrupt. Starting from THERE they have managed to shock me, not once, but many times.

Anybody would be an improvement.

Well, maybe anyone but Cheney. I firmly believe he is Bush's job insurance. Why else aren't we impeaching? Clinton only lied about his sex life. Bush's lies have gotten thousands killed, many of them young Americans.

</end rant>

Dana