I don't understand the subject of this thread.

Do you mean?
A) The mechanics/law to conduct a draft was abolished and is back now?

Then you would be incorrect, because the mechanics/law to conduct a draft
have been in place for a long time.

B) They are conducting a draft right now?

I'm pretty sure this is not what you meant, but the subject begs the question.

C) Or that there is a strong probability that the US will be conducting a
draft in the neat future?

Then I guess the subject should have been The POSSIBLE return of the Draft
in the US as not to give them impression the mechanics of the draft were
not in place before.

That said, I do find it rather suspicious that Selective Service is
receiving additional funding.
If I'm called to war I would be honor bound to go regardless of my opinions
about the war itself.