nonono I am not going to let you get away with this sort of cheap cynicism. This is how we got lumbered with the current specimen... people didn't vote because they didn't think it made a difference.

I beg to differ. Gore reminds even his supporters of a lizard, but he demonstrably gives a shit about the reputaion of the United States of America. See today's news.

If you really think this, prove it.

Dana