  From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 2:48 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: The return of the Draft in the US.

  At 14:11 5/28/2004 -0400, you wrote:
  >Ok so here is the root of my argument.  When have we constitutionally
  >declared war in the last 50 years?

  The easy answer is never.
  The hard answer is this.
  I didn't know that there didn't need to be a declaration of war for a
  constitutional draft to start.
  I still don't know if it is the case, but I don't think you would have
  written that if it wasn't.

  If that is the case, then I guess as long as the draft was constitutional
  everyone is honor/duty bound to go fight.