scary doesn't even begin to address this. Bottom line is that these are
fundamentalists who see an entire people as nothing more than pawns in their
'end of days' scenario. What the article isn't telling you (and might not know)
is that the Biblical end of days scenario involves certain wars, battles and
events. One such event looks much like a nuclear blast. Remember my post from a
few days back where the French said flat out that they wanted to arm the Arabs
with nukes? Where do you think that would lead? Just another step towards a
scripted goal. Armageddon.
Thing is, these people are not religious. Not in the sense of believing in God
or trusting in a divine plan. They're looking to 'force' a prophesied event into
happening and let me tell you, it just doesn't work that way. If they had true
faith then they would wait for God to do whatever is planned rather than trying
to do it for him. Schmucks.