From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The Jesus Landing Pad

Any time. There are simple things like that which are ignored by religious
people. Basically, if you believe in God and believe in some book that has
his
words in it, you also believe in:
Destined events
Magic
Prophecy
Spirits
Ghosts
etc.
I laugh every time I see good Christian folk on TV shows where they're
talking
to some guy who speaks to the dead. They don't put one plus one together to
get
two. Calling to the dead is necromancy. Necromancy is strictly forbidden by
Biblical law. Christians (and Jews for that matter) can't visit
spiritualists,
mediums or the like.
Me, I believe. I know my deeds have an effect on the world and if I want to
bring the Messiah, I have to 'improve' the world. Setting up a country to be
destroyed isn't going to do it. Trying to 'force' God isn't going to do it.
Only
doing good. Wish these Apostolics saw it that way. But then again, they
probably
see it as a 'good deed'.

And you all know how I just <love> missionaries.

  _____