Well, she could be coding asp.net in FrontPage...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 5:32 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The Jesus Landing Pad

It would depend on why and the religion in question.
Lets see. we covered religion, politics, gay marriage, and abortion. What's
left? Ah, I got it.

What if the widow aborts the brother's baby while coding in Asp.Net? And
worshipping the Devil (And yes, coding asp and worshipping the devil may be
redundant, but....)

  _____