> There was someone on TV, but Crossing Over was canceled I believe.  Although I
think you can catch re-runs on the Sci-Fi channel.  An appropriate channel I
believe since the host (what's his name again?) was so obviously practicing cold
reading rather then anything truly spiritual.

> Now that begs the question, probably best debated over a few glasses of beers
and/or wine.  If the person "talking" to the dead is faking it, is it still
wrong religiously?

The people who went to him and frequent mediums across this country (and world)
don't know if they're actually talking to the dead or not. They believe and the
law says not to practice or to ask questions of the dead. They're violating the
law, even if the person is a fake. But that's a hair splitting question which
may be answered differently by different people.

Remember folks, I'm not a religious authority, just a learned believer.