Its all her decision.   Its not my body, or my fetus.

I recently watched a tv program where labor was induced early so the mother could begin chemotherapy.  It was a sad show.  She found out about the breast cancer after she concieved.   I personally would have aborted the fetus and started chemo right away.
----- Original Message -----
  From: dana tierney
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 10:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Conversation Topic - Abortion

  He's an agnostic. Viability is a reasonable place to draw a line, if you want my opinion. You could quarrel with this if so inclined, but let's not. What, in your opinion, should happen post-viability if the mother wants an abortion or wants to do something that poses a risk to the baby? Chemotherapy let's say? Or sky-diving? Enlistment? Driving a car?

  Feel free to jump in here, John :)

  Dana