You would have hated it. Its so much better now, and not just the GUI. I
remember in high school spending hours searching for this one error in a
program and discovering that it was a misplaced semi-colon. That would have
taken about 5 minutes now at the most.

I do not think that the ease of the programming is the issue, it's the
understanding of the concepts and how they related. The basic methods are
the same, how you get there different though.

larry