From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 10:25 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: John C. Dvorak: Xbox doomed to failure?

Is it just me - or do others get the feeling that Nintendo just doesn't "get
it?" They always seem to be saying stuff like this, and then they always
seem to backpeddle. They tried pushing all kinds of wierd hardware crap.
They tried pushing the cell shading Zelda. They said they were going to
focus on the "child" market even though gamers were growing up. I don't
know. I used to love Nintendo, and I only owned their consoles up to the
n64, but decided to switch to PS2 and XBox and feel no need to ever return.
I just get the feeling that Nintendo would rather tell me what I want to
play instead of asking me what I want to play... if that makes sense.

-ray

ps. Although I do hope that the rumours of a port of the Nintento Rogue
Squadron games to the XBOX are ture.