Problems. Big ones.
1. If you post to the list, GMail will save the original post but will
delete the return content from the list
2. GMail will hide the footer for every message on a thread past the
first even if the footer has unique content.
3. GMail does NOT quote messages properly (note your text below, it's
not quoted).
And that's just the start. GMail is not very list friendly.

> > Won got a gmail account!!!!!

> > Congrats!!!!

> Thank you.  And a special thank you to the person that invited me!

> You are the best.

> I've been suffering from email envy for sometime now.

Okay, I'll bite - what's GMail got for email lists (such as this one) that

standard SMTP won't provide?

Hatton

---