Again, a commentator rather that a journalist. But George Will usually
backs his stuff up with that rare commodity, facts. Now contrast that
with Rush, who is typically "fact-challenged".

I find it strange that the neo-con movement considers drug addiction
to be a moral failure that should result in at the very least life
imprisonment or more preferably summary execution. That is of course
when its one of their own. In which case its an unfortunate health
related problem whose victim deserves our help and forbearance.

Pardon me but isn't there more than a bit of hypocrisy going on here.

larry