Sam Morris wrote:
> But they're not rising up. It's the Sadam loyalist and
> Al Queda that's rising up.

Look at the date he wrote that: 2004-04-16. Who were rising up then? That was the militia from the cleric Sadr. Could you please make a slightly credible case for him being a Sadam loyalist (he has been hiding underground from Sadam loyalists for years) or an Al Queda agent?

> They are the enemy

Just because they fight against a foreign force occupying their country? Would they continue to be 'the enemy' if the US just left?

> and Moore seems to be supporting them.

I find it hard not to be supportive of somebody who is fighting against a foreign force occupying his country. I might consider them stupid, but not  wrong and not by definition terrorists.

Which by the way is the question you still haven't answered. Are people fighting against a foreign force occupying their country by definition terrorists?

> We aren't occuping, we're freeing them from tyranny. And they have there
> country back today.

They have what is left of their country back today, but the story is from a while ago.

> I would like to know

Are you saying that 2 messages ago you called Moore anti-Israel, but you would like to know what that means? (Sorry, but your incorrect interpunction(?)/capitalization makes it possible to interprete that sentence in 2 ways.)
If you are not saying that, then what does being anti-Israel mean?

> Strange how the man with so many
> opinions won't let anyone besides 60 minutes interview
> him.

If we consider him to be a 'man with a mission', then it is not strange at all. There is no way that he can get his point across in an interview as well as he can in his documentary. As long as he does just enough interviews to stay in the news, people will be more inclined to go to the theatre to watch it. If he overfeeds the media, people will think they already got the message and stay at home.

> I would love to know what he thinks the solution
> to Israel problem is.

So would I.

But am I reading it correctly that you agree that there is a problem with Israel? Then why is it so scary if somebody rates that problem as one of the top three problems?

Jochem