Actually, Moore is wrong when he says that 60% of Americans can't find
Great Britain on a map.

It's 69%.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q21162363

or

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1126_021120_TVGeoRoperSurvey.html

The source for this number is the National Geographic Society, which
has as far as I know never been accused of aspirations to empire, even
by Rush Limbaugh...

Dana