word!

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:44 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Know Your Enemy

I wish more who live here were more like that (having a passport and
using it on occasion). I'd even settle for a bit more knowledge about
the rest of the world instead of a lot of the insularity I've seen.

Case in point. When I first moved to the US from Canada to attend grad
school, I went to a welcoming party. I was talking with one person,
and mentioned that I was from Canada. She asked what state that was
in. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from saying denial, she'd
have thought it was a river I bet.

larry