That's cause you don't live here in 'Merika. We just have no need to venture outside the US, since everything good is here. (Except rum. We need to go to the islands for rum.)

Of course people you know traveled outside Europe. (as any right thinking person would). First off, just stepping off the curb would almost get you out of your little backward corner of the globe. And everyone wants to come visit the United States, so that must be where they all went.

A proud American (although I did go to Tijuana once.)
Jerry Johnson

Sam Morris wrote:
> How many Europeans traveled outside Europe?
I have to think very hard to come up with more then a handfull of names of people I know that have not been outside Europe.
Jochem