From: Michael Dinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:05:09 -0400
Subject: Kurdistan
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I see everyone clamoring for a Palestinian state but no one (the UN,

Arab governments, France, etc.) clamoring for a Kurdish one. I mean

fair is fair. There are more Kurds, they've been around as a distinct

people longer and have been oppressed just as much or more (much more)

than the Palestinians have.

Where's the love?

--

---