because that's typically how a society divides itself anyway.

how often do you hang out with Buddhist monks, or Hindu worshippers?
I love black people, I had 3 black friends in my wedding, but the
majority
of my friends are WHITE, why?  I don't know, its just how it works
out...but the obverse
happens the other way, Im sure.  so, its just about who you see eye to
eye with.

hence we have racial and religious divides, and these just happen to be
a on a global scale

now, if your hindi or buddhist, this doesn't make sense..its just a
point...

...tony

tony weeg
senior web applications architect
navtrak, inc.
www.navtrak.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
410.548.2337

visit www.antiwrap.com to send long url emails to your friends!

-- dont mistake my perfection as arrogance
anonymous