Yeah, but the US is very racially mixed - I just think that there are alternatives to dividing a populace by race or religion.  Personally, I find diversity refreshing.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Weeg
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:28 PM
  Subject: RE: Kurdistan

  because that's typically how a society divides itself anyway.

  how often do you hang out with Buddhist monks, or Hindu worshippers?
  I love black people, I had 3 black friends in my wedding, but the
  majority
  of my friends are WHITE, why?  I don't know, its just how it works
  out...but the obverse
  happens the other way, Im sure.  so, its just about who you see eye to
  eye with.

  hence we have racial and religious divides, and these just happen to be
  a on a global scale

  now, if your hindi or buddhist, this doesn't make sense..its just a
  point...

  ...tony

  tony weeg
  senior web applications architect
  navtrak, inc.
  www.navtrak.net
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  410.548.2337

  visit www.antiwrap.com to send long url emails to your friends!

  -- dont mistake my perfection as arrogance
  anonymous