From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 11:34 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: George W. Bush

Just the everpresent "killjoy" piping in here.....

Everyone .... can we refrain from calling each other names and stereotyping?

It brings down the wonderful intelligence of this list. Everyone is having
such good debates and they've been extremely fascinating and I look forward
to more .... but the name calling and swearing has got to stop. Or the
ListMaster may make you start putting a quarter in the "potty mouth jar"
<grin>.

By the way, GOOD MORNING!!! And I hope this finds everyone and their
families in good health. It is a beautiful close-to-fall day here in
Northern NJ ... and I can see the leaves starting to turn ....

Hugs to everyone,
Muffins to all,

Erika
(with a*K*)