From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 2:03 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Kurdistan

Actually, I was supporting this just the other day. "Supporting" in
the abstract sense like "wouldn't it be nice", same as I do about
Palestine. I'm not up in arms about Palestine and I'm also not up in
arms about Kurdistan.

What I do get riled up about is egregious violence, whether that's a
Hamas suicide bomber, and Israeli airstrike, chemical warfare against
the Kurds, etc. I don't really care about how the violence ends, just
that it does. But I know it won't because people suck.

-Kevin