Bad news for you dude. Bush is going to win :)

And I really don't know what allies you want to side
with. France, Germany?

Our coalition in the war on terror reflects the
cooperation and efforts of 16 NATO nations with forces
serving in Iraq, and 26 NATO nations with forces in
Afghanistan. The transfer of sovereignty to a free
Iraq was accomplished also through the efforts of
major non-NATO allies like Australia, New Zealand,
Japan, and South Korea who have troops stationed in
Iraq today. And citizens of many nations have made the
ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan and Iraq, in
addition to our own, including citizens of Great
Britain, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark,
Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Nepal, the
Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain,
Thailand, and Ukraine.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/07/20040701-8.html

Now lets see your list!

-sm