----- Original Message -----
  The War on Terror will not be won until America is
  united. And as long as Democrats target the Bush
  administration -- not the terrorists -- as the enemy,
  we are in trouble.

  The war on terror will be won when Bush & Co is summarily voted out of office
and the Country unites behind new leadership that will mend the fences with our
former allies and only then will a united front against terrorism be created.

  The US will be held in much higher esteem when the War Criminals currently in
office, and those who are profiteering by its perpetuation are brought to
justice.

  Only then will a climate of progress be made against the Terrorists.

  As a patriot, I do not like being seen through the world's eyes as the same
type of country as we were taught to view the Iron Curtain countries of
yesteryear.