Excuse me but Germany and France have troops currently serving in
Afghanistan, along with Canada. As for allies, having served along
side German troops in NATO, I cannot think of any army more
professional or dedicated. I'd be damn proud to have Germany as an
ally. Recently over 30 German soldiers died in a plane crash in
Afghanistan. Several more have been killed by Taliban forces. Germany
made significant contributions to Kosovo, Bosnia and other recent
military actions.

How dare you impune their dedication and bravery. Which is a more
valuable ally, a nation  you have to bribe, like Guatamala (who cut
and run the first chance they got), or a country that says you're
wrong and here's why, and still remains committed to the alliance
despite every insult the US has thrown at them.

Germany and France are still strong allies of the US, in spite of what
the Shrubbery has tried to do.

Next time you slander Germany remember German troops are out there
fighting for us as we sit nice and safe in our houses.

larry