We're talking about the current campaign. In case its difficult for
you to read, the date on the article was one month ago (June 3, 2004)
not 4 years ago. Moreover the democrat have not actively tried to
breech the separation of church and state. I have no wish to see that
this nation becomes a theocracy.

Going to a church is a person's right guarenteed by the constitution.
Actively involving churches in the political process is against the
constitution.

larry