So remove them all?

Makes sense to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marwan Saidi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:21 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Speaking of church and state

Perhaps not, but the question is more complex. Imagine if you were to put a
triptych in a courthouse with scenes from the Christian Bible, the Jewish
Torah, and the Islamic Koran. Then you have a Buddhist appear to argue a
parking ticket. Do you think that he would feel that he would get a fair
trial? Further, suppose the local Wiccan congregation or Atheists ask to put
something up. That just might not go over well.

See where it can lead...?