To all my friends, colleagues and readers of the CF-Community list.

Sunday is the 4th of July, termed by the US as Independence Day.  As is custom
it is celebrated with friends and family, BBQ and fireworks displays symbolic of
"bombs bursting in air" from the National Anthem.

It is a celebration of Freedom from tyranny, and a time to think of all that is
good.

This is my wish that all reading this have a joyful and happy celebration, and
of course no indigestion from over indulgence in holiday cooking.

The menu in my back yard This Sunday will be BBQ Brisket, smoked sausage, Potato
Salad, Boston Baked Beans, Pinto Beans and Coleslaw.  Salsa made from peppers,
onions and tomatoes from my organic garden, Sun brewed and Iced Tea.  Living a
block away from San Antonio's Sea World, we will enjoy a brilliant fireworks
display from the back yard, as it is only a block away.

Politically I am a Libertarian, clinging to idealism, and raised a Christian,
4th son of an Independent Baptist Preacher.   My goal in expressing varying
viewpoints in the discussion threads on this list is mainly to encourage others
to think for themselves, and to consider the source when hearing of a new
revelation or another.  If you have looked at all sides of an issue and come to
conclusions differing from mine, you still have my respect, and I hope to have
yours.  I like to stress being completely honest with yourself and others who
may not think the same as you. Thank you for putting up with me.

Best of all to everyone!

Doug