From: William H Bowen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:02:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Know Your Enemy
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

point of clarification.

I saw the film last night and was viewing it with a particularly keen
eye and ear.

One thing I noticed is that the "1.4 billion per year" is not what Moore
said.
He said The Bush family, their friends...have taken $1.4 billion over
the last 30 years.

and make no mistake Michael, we _should_ be talking about all of this!

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."