Based on past threads, I don't see many people saying Bush is great.
In this particular thread, we're dealing with Moore, to whom truth is
something to be manipulated.
Have we talked about Bush and his Saudi relationship in the past? Yes.
Have we talked about the BS of the terror alert system used without
any solid warnings? Yes. Different threads and different focuses.

Michael Moore made a film, it was a good film, I saw it and was
entertained. Why are we not talking about the $1.4 billion in personal
income Bush and his coalition of the cronies receive annually from the
saudis, and whether or not this officially makes them agents of a
foreign power? Why are we not talking about that poor mother who was
accused of faking her grief after losing her son in the early days of
the war? Why are we not talking about the terror campaign launched
against our own people in the form of the terror alert system?
---
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com
For all your ColdFusion needs