Except that, surprisingly, all the people on Rush Limbaugh's show call themselves that.

So, even though I mean it as a degrading insult, it's really not - this is the way these people talk about themselves. You can see what I mean by looking at his website.

Dittoheads actually debase themselves and call other people stupid.

"Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike,

Calling someone a dittohead comes very close to a personal attack, just an fyi.

larry