Hi All
I have been an almost silent member on this list for some time now, but I am
coming out of seclusion to ask a favour.

I have been developing applications using CF for 3 years, in a company based
just outside of London. Next month I am going on holidays to San Francisco
(first time visitor to the U.S.), with the intention of looking into
possibly moving over (Need to live some where it doesn't rain so much).

Can anybody suggest any local websites (Recruitment Agents, Job sites, etc)
that will help me start looking for a job

Cheers
Rob Gilchrist