At 02:45 PM 9/18/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi All
>I have been an almost silent member on this list for some time now, but I am
>coming out of seclusion to ask a favour.
>
>I have been developing applications using CF for 3 years, in a company based
>just outside of London. Next month I am going on holidays to San Francisco
>(first time visitor to the U.S.), with the intention of looking into
>possibly moving over (Need to live some where it doesn't rain so much).
>
>Can anybody suggest any local websites (Recruitment Agents, Job sites, etc)
>that will help me start looking for a job

Try the Bay Area ColdFusion User Group. http://www.bacfug.net There's a
mailing list. The market is somewhat sparse here at the moment. If you post
that you are looking for a job, put "[job] seeking position" or something
like that in the subject line.

And yes, it seems to be chilly in San Francisco. I live outside the SF
microclimate where it is extremely pleasant. I keep forgetting when I go
into the city that it is much colder there. Two weeks ago I went to a
picnic in Golden Gate Park during the day. I swear it felt like it was 50
degrees in the park that day. It was about 75 at my house.

Now available in a San Francisco Bay Area near you!
http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/index.cfm
http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/resume.cfm