personally, I think Lee has it right......

but, with the horror that struck our nation last week shouldn't this be a
time for all of us to band together regardless of our political
affiliations?   is it only me that thinks that this is not the time for us
to be quarreling amongst ourselves, instead we should try to rally behind
our leaders (whether we agree with them or not) and show a united front?